New Home Construction

Have a Realtor accompany you while visiting New Home Construction 

If you are interested in buying a new home construction, an on-site builder's agent will be there ready to help you with the process.

But make no mistake: YOU NEED YOUR OWN REALTOR®! The builder is called the Seller and the on-site agent is called the builder’s agent.

Contact me TODAY and I'll be more than happy to accompany you for a vist.